Thank you for the nomination Otrazhenie
The Nominee of the Wonderful Team member Readership Award shall display the logo on his/her post/page and/or sidebar.
Over a period of 7 days (1 week), the Nominee shall nominate a number of readers that he or she appreciates – this can be done at any rate during the week. It can be all on one day or a few on one day and a few on another day, as most convenient to the Nominee.
The Nominee shall name his or her Wonderful Team Member Readership Award nominees on a post or on posts during the 7 day (1 week) period.
1) Why do you blog?
When I started doing volunteer work at “R” Hub, I was asked to set up a blog for the Service Users to use. I was only supposed to do the technical side of it, but as the Service Users never had much interest in it, I ended up posting on it and getting involved with other bloggers.
Although the initial interaction was with Recovery sites, as you can see from the links section it has become more varied. Photography, art, poetry. philosophy and humour feature quite strongly.
2) If you were trapped on a desert island, what book, DVD, food, cartoon character, and childhood game would you bring?
- Book: The Collected Works of CG Jung
- DVD: Slippery When Wet – Bon Jovi
- Food: Scotch pies
- Cartoon character, and childhood game – none
3) Share a funny joke or one-liner.
I ran 10 miles every day for a month. The only problem with that, I was 300 miles away from home.
4) What is your favourite thing about yourself?
5) What one word best describes you?
6) If you could have a lifetime supply of any candy/candy bar, what would it be?
7) What fictional character do you relate to most?
I can’t think of an answer to that one.
8) If you were to write the story of your life, what would you call it?
“Upwards and Onwards”
Who I nominate:
I would like to point out that all the blogs in the sections Photography (& other stuff); Poetry (and art); Special Blogs and Various Interesting Topics are all blogs that I read when I can find the time. They are all commendable sites.