The “Blog Of The Year” award is a little different than some other awards that we have deserved in the past, because you accumulate stars.
Here are the rules for this award:
1. Select the blog / blogs you think deserve the “Blog Of The Year” award.
2. Write a blog post and tell us about the blog / blogs you have chosen. There’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required and ‘present’ them with their award.
3. Please include a link back to this page Blog of the Year 2012 Award and include these rules in your post. Please don’t alter the rules or the badges.
4. Let the blog / blogs you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share rules with them.
5. You can now also join our Facebook group – Click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012′ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience .
6. As a winner of the award, please add link back to the blog that presented you with the award, and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar and start collecting stars.
Yes , there are stars to collect!
Unlike other awards which you can only add to your blog once – this award is different!
When you begin you will receive the 1 star award, and every time you are given the award by another blog, you can add another star! So until now i have only 3 stars !!
There are total of 6 stars to collect.
Which means that you can check out your favourite blogs, and even if they have already been given the award by someone else, then you can still bestow it on them again and help them to reach the maximum 6 stars!
For more information check FAQ on The Thought Palette.
The blogs that I am nominating, are blogs that I have been following as much as possible for some time now. There is a variable mix of content which takes in sobriety, poetry, photography and a bit of humour. Pretty much the theme of this blog.
What they all have in common is good quality and dedication.
In no particular order:
Jana Greene http://thebeggarsbakery.net/
Al K Hall-ic Anonymous http://alkhallanonymous.com/
Russel Ray Photos http://russelrayphotos2.com/
advocatemmmohan aksharaalu http://advocatemmmohanaksharaalu.wordpress.com/